Training Provider Information
- (704) 507-6152
- Not available
- Southern Region / us
About this Training Provider
Rescue North Carolina LLC. has been serving the emergency & tactical response community since 1994. We deliver training and consultation services to emergency response organizations throughout the United States. Our training staff consists of qualified rescue professionals with years of emergency response, higher education, and significant instructional delivery, along with custom course development.
Our goal to you is to consistently deliver high quality training that exceeds national NFPA standards and will comply customer requirements based on focused training needs assessments. Our philosophy is to build long term relationships with our customers. We strive to serve as an information and consultation source in order to assist with team development including initial qualification training and continuing education.
Rescue North Carolina specializes in training delivery and consulting for all types of fire and technical rescue operations and other emergency & tactical response. We deliver firefighter and fire officer training via the NC Office of the State Fire Marshalland our partnership with Hooks & Hoses Fire Officer Development. Our technical rescue courses are deliver through NC OSFM, Rescue 3 or custom courses developed by Rescue NC.
Our programs are state of the art courses and meet or exceed intent and requirements of NFPA 1006 Professional Qualifications for Rescue Technicians Standard and the Operations or Technician level for the NFPA 1670 standard.
Rescue North Carolina LLC. now specializes in industrial emergency response team training and development, by offering industrial fire brigade, rope rescue, confined space rescue, hazwoper, and tower rescue for industry specific companies.
We also offer two new new state-of-the-art fire behavior courses aimed at training firefighters about the physics of fire behavior. Our new Flow Path Fire Attack and Wind Driven Fires will challenge season firefighters, as well as, officers into the dynamics of how air flow and air pressure can affect fire attack.
We deliver over 10 Rescue 3 International courses which are the highlight of our curriculum. Rescue North Carolina LLC. has offered RQ3 courses for over 15 years and are now the only East Coast instructors delivering RQ3 industrial rescue courses.
Quality control of our training products is a corporate goal that Rescue North Carolina is committed to. We pride ourselves on delivering quality training delivery by maintaining a reduced qualified instructors to student ratio. We will not overextend ourselves to multiple customers as this would lead to quality deterioration.
We pride ourselves on our instructors. Our core instructors meet and exceed industry standard requirements. Our partnerships with instructors of other private fire & rescue companies also ensures quality and qualified instructional delivery with the latest in technology.
Captain; Ladder One; Charlotte Fire Department Safety Officer; North Carolina Urban Search & Rescue Task Force 3
Rescue 3 International
- Swiftwater & Whitewater Rescue Technician Instructor
- Swiftwater Rescue Technician Advanced Instructor
- Technical Rope Rescue Operations & Technician Instructor
- Confined Space Rescue for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- Tower Rescue for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- Industrial Rope Rescue Instructor
- Industrial Tower Rescue Instructor
- Industrial Confined Space Rescue Instructor
North Carolina State Fire Instructor
- NC Fire Service FF I & II Instructor
- NFPA 1403 Live Fire Training Instructor
- NFA Decision Making for Initial Command Operations
NC Technical Rescue Instructor
- NC Technical Rescue Instructor
- NC TR Rope Rescue Technician Instructor
- NC TR Confined Space Rescue Technician Instructor
- NC TR Trench Rescue Technician Instructor
- NC TR Water Rescue Technician Instructor
- BS Fire Science; Univ.of Maryland Univ. College (Summa Cum Laude)
- Certificate; Fire Protection Management Systems Univ. of Maryland
- Member; Phi Kappa Phi Univ. of Maryland Chapter 22
- A.A.S. Fire Science; Central Piedmont Comm. College
- Charlotte Fire Dept. Officers Candidate School I & II
- Charlotte Fire Dept. Chief Officer Development
- Command & Control of Target Hazard
- Command & Control of Natural & Man-Made Disasters
- Command & Control of Multi-Alarm Fires
- Command & Control of Fire Dept. Operations
- Leadership & Administration
- Fire Service Communications
- Interpersonal Dynamics